GRAMA TIRTA JATILUHUR TOURISM AREA
GRAMA TIRTA JATILUHUR is a comprehensive tourism area built in 1957 to 1967, the same time with the construction of Jatiluhur Multifunction Dam. During the way of its development, the tourism area had been renovated and added with some facilities in order to fulfill tourist expectation.
It lies in a strategically location and easy to reach by road trip from Jakarta of about 120,6 km (1 hour trip) and from Bandung about 70,2 km (30 minutes trip). Placed on the hill side of 83 km2 wide Jatiluhur Tourism Lake with natural beautiful scenery surrounding the area combined with the line of lovely several small mountains, makes GRAMA TIRTA JATILUHUR a comfortable place to visit and different to the other tourism area.
GRAMA TIRTA JATILUHUR is located within the neighborhood of Jatiliuhur Multifunction Dam area. The function of the dam is among others as Hydro Electric Power Plant (PLTA) and Irrigation Scheme (farming and industrial raw water supply).
At GRAMA TIRTA JATILUHUR, you can stay in 2 (two) stars hotel and cottages/bungalows that are surrounded by natural scenery of Jatiluhur Tourism Lake.
You can also have a function for meeting, seminar, workshop, training, and wedding party as well as having vacation for leisure in a comfortably and quietly atmosphere. The places to stay are supported by our warmed and hospitality staff and completeness facilities.
LEGAL BASIC OF ESTABLISHMENT
• Government Regulation Number 94 / 1999, Article 8 (c)
• PJT II Board of Director Stipulation Number 1/524/KPTS/2006, Article 133 to 137
• License Letter of Tourism Business Number 503/05/SIUK/Dip/2004
Reissuing Grama Tirta Jatiluhur as Tourism Destination Area in West Java.
Becoming the pride of Purwakarta community that within consist of accommodation facilities, eco/nature tourism, technology tourism (education), shopping tourism and having goals to increase income for the company, regency and people in the neighborhood.
To make tourism / hotel business independent and profit center.
To make tourism / hotel business as an affiliated company in the future which supported by :
√ Well operational system
√ Well management
√ Advance facilities and infrastructure
√ Human Resources whose willing to develop.
THE EXISTING FACILITIES
* Pesanggrahan Hotel : 12 kamar
* Istora Hotel : 6 kamar
* Bungalow : 29 unit/71 kamar
* Convention Hall (Grha Vidya) : 4 ruang komisi, 1 ruang VIP, 1 ruang Hall
* Dayang Sumbi Karaoke : 2 ruang VVIP, 2 ruang VIP, 1 ruang Hall
* Poolside Bar : 1 unit
* Jatiluhur Water World : 1 unit
* Motor Boat : 2 unit
* Youth Hostel : 1 unit
• ATV Facilities
• Paint Ball
• Para Sailing
• Boutique Hotel
• Children Outbound
• Jet ski
• Camping Ground
• Mini Zoo
• Flower Garden / Nursery
• Sky Lift Train
• Bungee Jumping
• Youth Hostel
• Golf Course
• River Side Village
• Eco Tourism
• 5 (five) Stars Hotel
1. PT. Telkom, PT. Krakatau Steel, PT. Astra Honda Motor : Meeting, Gathering
2. Bakorwil, Dinas Kehutanan and Dinas Pendidikan Purwakarta : Meeting
3. Disnakertrans, Diperindag, Balitbangda and Kesbang West Java Province : Meeting
4. Boromeus Hospital, Advent Hospital and RSPAD : Gathering
5. Mandiri Bank , BNI Bank, Danamon Bank , BTN Bank, BRI Bank and Lippo Bank :
6. Al Azhar Elementary Schooll : Technology Tourism
7. Indonesian University : Gathering
8. Dept. of Public Work, Dept. of Forestry and Dept. of Energy and Mineral Resource :
9. PT. Bio Farma and PT. Kimia Farma : Meeting
10. PT. Jamsostek and PT. PLN : Meeting
11. BPPT : Meeting
12. Indonesian Football League Team : Away
13. Government and Private Institutions from Purwakarta, Cikarang, Bekasi,
Bandung dan Jakarta : Meeting, Gathering
14. Perusahaan Kawasan Industri from Purwakarta, Cikarang dan Karawang :
One Day Family Gathering
TOURIST INFORMATION SERVICE
Phone. : (+62) 264 201087 – 201089, Facs. : (+62) 264 8222538
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF PJT II - JAKARTA
Jalan H. Agus Salim No. 69
Phone : (+62) 21 31931606, Facs. : (+62) 21 3145827
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF PJT II - BANDUNG
Jalan Lengkong Besar No. 10
Phone : (+62) 22 4235958, Facs. : (+62) 22 4200581